Monday, September 12, 2005

Greeting from Jogjakarta,
First, please allow me to introduce myself, my name's Wisnu Wardhana. I'm 21th years old and i live at Jogjakarta City, ID. my mother language's Indonesian but i've great interest on learning English. My major study's Management at Duta Wacana Christian University of Jogjakarta (www.ukdw.ac.id). It's a cool university so i'm proud to be one of it's student.
Apologize for my bad english. This blog is one of my method to train my writing skill. I still learning english by myself from books, movies, music, and internet so please give me feedback so i can develop my knowledge about it. Thanks in advanced.
My hobbies are reading US comic (DC, Marvel, etc), some novels (Harry Potter series), and few of Manga-Japanese Comic (Dragon Ball Z, Bleach, One Piece, Shaman King, Naruto, etc). I like to watching Anime Series (Naruto), TV Series (Smallville, the OC, Friends, Deperate Housewife) and some BoxOffice Collection.

Thank you for coming! ^_^

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

o iya nama kk wisnu yach...
aq baru tau pas di FS lho..
slx dulu taux heri...sorry yach..

slm kenal (he2..pura2 baru kenal lagi)

Neenoy said...

you really are a good learner.
always impressed. what a talent :)